For those ladies who are on a budget check out this amazing recipe that will leave your skin smooth and supple. I tried this recipe a few times and I plan on sticking to this routine because it works!
Recipe For Flawless Skin
12-13 uncoated aspirin
Fresh Lemon (enough to make a nice paste when combined with aspirin)
Creating The Mask For Flawless Skin
1. Place 12-13 aspirin rounds into a bowl and add fresh lemon to it. Let it sit for a few minutes until it becomes grainy.
2. One the mixture becomes a bit grainy in texture, apply this to your face avoiding the eye area.
3. Let the mask sit for about 10 minutes.
4. While you are waiting make your baking soda and water mixture. I normally add about a nice teaspoon and a bit of water.
5. After your 10 minutes are up, take a few cotton rounds and use that to remove the mask.
You will find that you may feel a bit of irritation, so if you have sensitive skin please test this behind your ear before you apply it directly onto your face.
Fun Facts: Aspirin contains salicylic acid (commonly found in acne products), which helps to reduce acne breakouts. Lemon helps to minimize sun damage to your skin, which was even a surprise to me. Try out the mask, you won’t be disappointed!
If you liked this post, then check out some of these:
Hatel Bhakta is a digital media and interactive advertising professional in the Los Angeles area. She is passionate about beauty products, health and fitness, amongst other things. She has been working as a free-lance artist/stylist for several years prior to launching her own website. You can find out more about Hatel on this blog. You can also find her on Twitter - @hatelbhakta.